Clients are welcome to discuss all their pregnancy options with a trained client advocate who can provide accurate information and resources about pregnancy.
Deciding to have and parent your baby will be a difficult task but the most rewarding experience of your life. It is important to prepare for the arrival of the baby and for the life changes that parenthood brings.
Pregnancy – You may experience some morning sickness or fatigue however, being pregnant can also be exciting. During your pregnancy it is important to take care of yourself and follow healthy habits. Finding a doctor and going for regular pre-natal visits will help assure a safe delivery.
Parenthood – Parents are responsible for the care and well-being of their children. This includes supporting the child by providing food, clothing, and a place to live. You will experience joy, happiness and pride as a parent when you are willing to put your child first. Unconditional love is the most important ingredient of being a successful parent. Please visit our Parenting Classes page to see how we can help you with parenting resources. The financial aspect of becoming a parent may seem overwhelming so it is advisable to formulate a budget.
Please call the center today for an appointment. We can help you learn the skills necessary to be a good parent.
You have lots of choices with adoption. You are in the driver’s seat when making a loving adoption plan and there are lots of things to consider if you are:
- Unsure about having an abortion and aren’t ready to parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
Pregnancy Resource Center at Alpha’s Glory provides adoption referrals to several local adoption agencies.
- The Miriam Webster Dictionary defines abortion as: “the termination of a pregnancy, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus:”
- Abortion is an option many women choose to end their pregnancy. The idea that abortion fixes or gets rid of a problem may make it seem like a good choice. The reality is that abortion brings another set of problems that may be more devasting in the long run. Please check out our Abortion Information Page to read more about this.
- The type of abortion available may depend on the age of the fetus. There are basically two types of abortion procedures: medical and surgical.
- You do not need to make a final decision right now. Take your time and equip yourself with all the information you need. It is important that you are comfortable and satisfied with your decision.
- You will find a friendly caring staff who are here to listen to you and address your concerns in a non-judgmental caring way.
- You can count on our confidentiality.
- We are committed to providing you with accurate and current information. Our staff have been trained in Crisis Pregnancy Counseling and are here to help you.
- We have information available on:
- Birth control
- Abortion alternatives
- Community referrals
- Our goal is that you feel empowered to make a decision that is best for your pregnancy, health and well-being.
- All services at Pregnancy Resource Center at Alpha’s Glory are free and confidential.
- We do not recommend or refer for abortions.
Please note, the information listed here is for educational purposes only, the adoption process can vary from state to state. Pregnancy Resource Center is not responsible for the accuracy of content listed on outside websites. Pregnancy Resource Center Client Advocates can assist you with further information at the Center.