Pregnancy Resource Center
Ministering to H.E.R. (Heal, Empower and Restore)
An unplanned pregnancy can present difficult questions for women and men about their relationships, their finances, and their future. They need a listening ear, direction and guidance. They may need education or help with baby supplies. Whatever the need or question, the Pregnancy Resource Center is here to help.
When new clients walk through the door at the Pregnancy Resource Center, they are warmly greeted and treated with respect. A peer- counselor is available to explain the services and programs available. The center operates with a nonjudgmental attitude and endeavors to present accurate and current information to empower women and men to make the best decisions possible for themselves and their families.
All the services are free and confidential. (please see the “Services” page for more information about the scope of services provided). Clients can expect privacy, attention, information and options. Most of our services are designed to help families before, during and after the birth of their children. We do, however, have programs available to help women who have experienced pregnancy loss due to miscarriage or abortion.
Alpha’s Glory is staffed by trained volunteers and is supported by donations from individuals, churches and organizations. The center is in downtown Aberdeen, Maryland and is opened Monday through Friday. Call now for an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcomed.
Commitment of Care and Competence
Our Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Final language as approved by the National Leadership Alliance of Pregnancy Care Services – 03/17/09
In an effort to affirm the value of life and improve lives, Alpha’s Glory, a non-profit Christian ministry, compassionately presents biblical truths and provides pregnancy and pregnancy-loss services to Moms, Dads, and their families.